Every month Bosom Buddies holds regular gatherings at local cafes, and we invite you to attend and discover friendship and fun with others. A full list of dates for the gatherings for 2018 can be found here: 2018 Bosom Buddies Gathering Dates
We are also hosting a series of Information sessions in 2018 – these sessions are free, however we do ask that you RSVP for catering purposes. Bosom Buddies 2018 Information session Calendar
Look Good, Feel Better
is a free community service program that provides useful information and tips specifically tailored to help women deal with the appearance-related side effects of cancer treatment.
The two and a half hour workshop will teach you so much more than how to apply make-up – they are designed to empower you with practical tips and tricks to boost your self-esteem and confidence while undergoing treatment.
You will also be shown practical and creative ways to help deal with impending hair loss – with the opportunity to try on wigs, headscarves and turbans to suit your needs.
You are welcome to bring a female friend or relative with you.
To register go to the website lgfb.org.au, call 02 9837 3434 or email email@example.com
Workshop dates – Canberra Region Cancer Centre Garran
- 5 March 2018 9.30am – 12.30pm
- 9 April 2018 9.30am – 12.30pm
- 30 April 2018 9.30am – 12.30pm
- 4 June 2018 9.30am – 12.30pm
- 2 July 2018 9.30am – 12.30pm
- 27 August 2018 9.30am – 12.30pm
- 24 September 2018 9.30am – 12.30pm
- 22 October 2018 9.30am – 12.30pm
- 5 November 2018 9.30am – 12.30pm
- 10 December 2018 9.30am – 12pm